We are determined to find, employ, and empower the right people. If you are driven and are determined to achieve great things, we need to talk. Don’t wait for the job ad. Contact us today!
- The Chicago Wolves are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit talent without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status.
Career and Resource Fair
The Chicago Wolves are hosting a Career and Resource Fair from 3 to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 6, at Allstate Arena. Career Fair attendees receive the chance to discuss job opportunities and to network with representatives from professional sports franchises and Chicago-area businesses. Full-time jobs, part-time jobs and internship opportunities will be available.
Registration for the Career Fair is $15 and includes parking and a ticket to the Chicago Wolves game against the San Diego Gulls at 7 p.m. on Dec. 6. Additional tickets for the game can be purchased at a discounted rate.
For more information or to register, please call Michelle Alcazar at 847-832-1937 or email email@example.com.
*Businesses and teams are subject to change or cancellation without notification
Wolf Pack Promotional Team
The Chicago Wolves are seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, and responsible women to serve as members of our Wolf Pack promotional team for the 2017-18 season. The position provides a great opportunity to interact with fans and to learn about the operations of a professional sports team, by assisting with in-game promotions and contests during all home games.
- Advanced ice-skating ability is required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Helpful, enthusiastic, and friendly
- Available to work most weekend home games (Friday/Saturday evenings/Sunday afternoons) and some weeknights from October to April (and playoffs, as needed)
- After we have received your resume, follow-up interviews will be scheduled for Saturday, August 19, at the Triphahn Center in Hoffman Estates. You must be available for this date.
- Part-time, paid position with flexible scheduling
- Complimentary tickets and parking
- Pregame staff meal
- Discount on team merchandise
Applicants MUST APPLY by July 24, 2017. Resumes accepted by mail, fax, or email. Please detail your skating experience in either your cover letter or resume. Send a cover letter and resume to the following:
Fax: (847) 724-1652
Chicago Wolves Wolf Pack
Attn: Courtney Mahoney
2301 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
No phone calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.
CHICAGO WOLVES TICKET SALES – FUTURE OPENINGS
We are always looking to meet new faces who are hungry to sell! Submit your resume for review if you are a business-minded, curious and self-motivated professional ready to develop sales acumen while generating revenue. We are seeking candidates who are interested in achieving sales success through season tickets and group outings, not for candidates “looking to get into sports.”
- Make minimum of 70 outbound sales calls each day
- Actively prospect new business through area businesses, organizations and leads provided through in-house data capture efforts
- Upsell inbound calls
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales goals
- Track all contacts with customers via Archtics ticketing software
- During the season, staff all home games, with duties assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and be a team player
- High energy
- Ability to remain focused on sales goals and strive for achievement
- Ability to move around the arena to visit clients during home games and to escort and show potential customers various seating options and other on-site facilities
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience in sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling is preferred
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals strive for achievement
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org